Monday, March 24, 2014

H E R by RITUVL'S

After a long journey of experimenting and learning the fundamentals of music and then some, learning the techniques, developing new ones, and adding my own little twist to it. I am happy to announce that I have finally developed and am satisfied with my own sound. Heavily influenced by the LA beat scene yet not limited to just that but from sounds all over the world. First song to show case a new beginning is titled " H E R " by my official stage name R I T U V L S. Performances will be announced soon, as well as an EP dropping this July, on the X Y Z A collective mixtape. if you feel the vibes go ahead and follow me on soundcloud, and shoot me a like on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Blaseee besides that any feedback or support is greatly appreciated, Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment